The historic residence stands inside an ancient feud, which preserves traces of settlement, dating back to the end of the 18th century. Originally owned by the Monastery of the Jesuit Fathers, the Villa, after the confiscation of ecclesiastical property, promulgated by the Kingdom of Italy in 1860, was bought by the noble Nissena family of the Calefati and later by the Nigrelli family. In the second half of the twentieth century, the building was donated to the Salesian Fathers, to then pass through brief phases of restoration, by the various owners who succeeded one another.